Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Necessary, Long-Winded Introduction

      Well, I'm starting yet another blog. My old blog became boring and uninspiring for me. Then I started a tumblr with the same name, but I've pretty much abandoned that for Pinterest. I'm still having fun with the latter, but I started getting the old itch to ramble and post my own photos. So, here we are.

     As the blog title is trying to imply, I have a lot of different interests that I plan on talking about here. I love art and drawing/painting; I'm an English major so obviously I love to read and write; and I'm a big fashion lover. (Not the designer name, runway show kind of fashion, but the street-style, Sartorialist, blogger kind of fashion.) I also love baking and interior design. My dream is to one day share a little New York apartment with my boyfriend that I can decorate to my heart's content (well, at least until he starts objecting to the pink and chandeliers and giant armoires).

     Until then, however, I'm stuck in boring old Pennsylvania while I finish my degree. Only a little over two months to go, and then I hope to be New York bound. Of course, that all depends on whether I can find an internship/job in publishing, not to mention that tiny, over-priced apartment. Maybe it'll be an exciting adventure? I guess we'll find out.


    Oh, I'm Kelly, by the way. And you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment