Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

 Here's a better picture of the H&M dress that I posted about (picture taken from their website). I wore it yesterday for Valentine's Day. I'll do an outfit post with it soon, but for now, enjoy this pretty model!




Also, in case you were wondering, here's how the cupcakes for my boyfriend turned out. (Dark chocolate with peanut butter frosting and peanut butter balls in the middle; I also put peanut butter M&M's and Reeses on top. Recipe here.)


And as for my romantic surprise, he made me my favorite: chicken pot pie! (Notice the little dough hearts he cut out? Aww.)


Like I said, I'm not usually much of a Valentine's Day person, but I have to admit that I'm starting to come around. Now I have to go eat the expensive chocolate that my boyfriend got me. Hope your Valentine Day was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment