Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weekend Pictures

 This weekend I went to West Chester to visit my friend Hannah. I snapped some shots on my Instagram app and thought I would share them here. On Sunday we went to Longwood Gardens, which is gorgeous (and warm, and smells like flowers!).


 And the day before, on Saturday, we walked around the King of Prussia Mall, which is HUGE. I only got four things, and the most expensive was the polka dot dress (below) for only $15, so I'm pretty proud of my restraint. The dress and folded up scarf were from H&M and the book and lacy bra were from Urban Outfitters. Everything but the dress was five bucks. Score!


Sorry for the bad picture of the book; it's Sophie Blackall's Missed Connections, and it's gorgeous. I've wanted it for ages and it does not disappoint.


And this is what I wore: Jason Wu for Target cat scarf, an Old Navy jacket, black jeans from Gap and a red cardigan from Target. I also have my sunglasses from Urban Outfitters and a thrifted white clutch in the picture. Oh, and the hoop earrings were a loan from my sister. I should get a pair of my own.


Hope you had a fun weekend too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment